Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-11 Origin: Site
Seamless steel tube has hollow cross section, and it is widely used as a conduit for conveying fluid, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel and steel, steel pipe is a kind of economic section steel, and is a kind of economic section steel. It is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling rod, automobile drive shaft, bicycle frame, and steel scaffold used in construction, and can improve the material. The utilization rate, simplification of manufacturing process, material saving and processing hours have been widely used for manufacturing steel pipes. Today, Raymond seamless steel tube will tell some Precautions for the preservation of seamless steel tubes.
1. Maintain the site or warehouse of seamless steel pipe products, choose clean and undrained place and keep away from factories or mines that produce harmful gases or dust. In the presence of seamless steel pipe rust should be seamless steel pipe rust removal, in peacetime should pay attention to the surface roughness of seamless steel tube observation, timely attention to the situation of rust.
2. In warehouses should not be stacked together with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other corrosive materials on steel. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3.Large steel, rail, steel plate, large diameter seamless steel tube, forgings and so on can be stacked in open air.
4. Medium and small type steel, wire rod, steel bar, seamless steel pipe of medium caliber, steel wire and wire rope. It can be stored in a well ventilated material shed, but must be covered with mat.
5. Some small steel, thin steel plate, steel strip, silicon steel sheet, small diameter or thin wall seamless steel pipe, various cold rolling, cold drawn steel, high price, easy corrosion metal products, can be stored in the warehouse.
6. The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. The general closed warehouse is generally used, that is, there are walls with roof, windows and doors, and a storeroom with ventilation installations.
7. The warehouse requires clear weather to pay attention to ventilation. When wet, close the damp proof and keep the suitable storage environment.