Views: 228 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-21 Origin: Site
1. Welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation (GB/T3092-1993) is also called general welded pipe, commonly known as black pipe. It is a welded steel pipe used for conveying general lower pressure fluids such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam and other purposes. The thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thick steel pipe; the pipe end form is divided into non-threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. It is customary to use inches, such as 11/2. The welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation is mainly used as a raw pipe for galvanized welded steel pipe for low-pressure fluid transportation, in addition to being directly used for conveying fluid.
2. Galvanized welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized electric welded steel pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is a hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or electric welding) steel pipe used for conveying water, gas, air, oil, heating steam, warm water and other general lower pressure fluids or other purposes. The thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe; the connection end form is divided into non-thread galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is an approximate value of the inner diameter. It is customary to use inches, such as 11/2.
3. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect electric wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil construction, installation machinery and equipment.
4. Straight seam electric welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose weld is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Usually divided into metric electric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe and so on.
5. Spiral-slot submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure-bearing fluid transportation is a hot-rolled steel strip coil for tube blank, which is often spiral-formed and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding for pressure fluid transportation. Spiral seam steel pipe. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable after various strict scientific tests and tests. The steel pipe has a large caliber, high conveying efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used to transport oil and natural gas pipelines.
If you are interested in seamless steel tube or welded steel tube, please feel free to contact us.